Friday, July 22, 2011

Map

People have asked me where in Alaska I'll be staying so I thought I'd provide a visual.  Not being particularly good at copying from other sources (like google maps), I thought I'd create my own map to give everyone an idea of where I'll be (and at the same time give me an idea of where I'll be).  Here it is!  I'm flying commercial into Anchorage (ANC) and will drive to Talkeetna.  The airport I am taking lessons out of is in Talkeetna and the airport is actually bigger than the town.  I will provide pictures (real ones not just drawn on paper) of Talkeetna and the surrounding area after I get there.  I will also be traveling through Wasilla and everyone I've talked to knows about Wasilla because of Sarah Palin.  I'll try to get a photo of her if she is in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment